Followers

Saturday 16 April 2016

It is the unseen, unforgettable, ultimate accessory…



I’m sharing a very special card today featuring a beautiful image from The East Wind called Untitled.


My card base is a template from Sandra’s Scrapshop you can get in either an SVG to cut with your Silhouette, as I did, or a PDF to cut by hand if you don’t have a Silhouette.  It comes with the pattern for the box to place inside to add some goodies.  I’ve made an envelope from a Cottage Cutz die to place inside with a gift card.


Over at ABC Challenges they are looking for fancy folds on cards, I think my bottom hinged perfume bottle and inside box are a pair of fancy folds, certainly different to a regular square card.  My card is also curvy in lots of ways, from the shape to the frame for my image, lovely swirls, pearls and roses and other embellies; which makes it decidedly curvalicious so I am entering it in the current challenge at Becka B.

To decorate my card I’ve taken inspiration from the tic-tac-toe board at Crafting for all Seasons, using sparkle (lots of Glamour Dust sprinkled on my die cuts, a bit of lace just visible behind the image, a gazillion die cuts (well, OK maybe not quite that many but lots!), flowers, a digi stamp, backing paper and it is definitely girly).  I’ve also been inspired by the inspiration photo at Live and Love Crafts where I’ve taken the soft purples, greens and pinks for colours and the pop of blue in the base cardstock and the eyes on my image.  I’ve also added in a birdcage full of flowers.

The tag on my bottle is a bit of a cryptic nod to the occasion and recipient and is modelled on a bottle of Chanel No 5.  This card is for a special lady named Joanne who is turning 60 who lives not in Paris but a little town in western NSW called Narromine.  With my tag I am also entering my card in the current challenge at Card and Scrap.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Eyes B01, B02, B16, B18, 0
Lips R27, R29, R59
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Chalks & Powders etc
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Cheery Lyn Die ~ B1175 Mini Fanciful Flourish & DL113AB Small Exotic Butterflies #2
Cottage Cutz Die ~ CX-004 Lace Envelope
LaLa Land Crafts Die ~ 8031 Bird Cage & 8079 Fancy Butterfly
Marianne Design Die ~ LR0240 Petra’s Large Oval
Noor! Dies ~ 6002/0291 Border 2 & 6002/0269 Tag 1
Spellbinders Nestabilities Die ~ S4-169 Labels Small & S4-293 Lacy Circles
Embellishments
Close To My Heart ~ Bitty Pearl
Kaisercraft Pearls ~ Blush
Petaloo Botanica Collection ~ Faux Dried Flora Ephemera Purple
Inks & Paints etc
Prima Ingvild Bolme Metallic Chalk Edger ~ Bronze
Tim Holtz Distress Mica Spray ~ Tarnished Brass
Tim Holtz Distress Paint ~ Antiqued Bronze
Papers
Bazzill Fourz Cardstock ~ Vibrant Blue
House of Paper Romanesque Paper ~ Pearl & Spearmint
House of Paper Romanesque Cardstock ~ White Champagne
Lexel Papers ~ Metallic Lilac
Maja Design CreaDiem ~ Blomstra
Marion Smith Garment District ~ Alterations
Marion Smith Nirvana ~ Cloud 9
Ribbons & Trims etc
DMC Memory Thread ~ 6240 White Lustre
White Lace from stash
Stamps
Challenges
Crafting for all Seasons #124 ~ Tic-Tac-Toe (Sparkle, Lace, Girly plus Sparkle, Die Cuts, Flowers plus Sparkle, Digi/Stamp image, Backing Paper)
Live and Love Crafts #46 ~ Photo Inspiration Collage
  
Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absoultely stunning, such lovely colours and design. Thank you for joining us at Crafting for All Seasons. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking part in our Becka B challenge blog, your Creation is totally stunning , divine colouring and arrangement! hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fantastic card! Love it all. Thank you for joining us at Crafting For All Seasons challenge. Mary DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Way to cute, thank for joining in at the Becka B Challenge Blog.

    Becka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. That's what I call curvy. Thank you for entering the challenge x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card, thanks for joining our F is for Fancy Folds challenge at ABC Challenges, hugs, Carol DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Emily,
    Wow; interesting card shape. Beautiful design and image. And I'm impressed you've taken the time to remove the background from the pics. Thanks so much for joining LLC for our Photo Inspiration Challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: