Followers

Saturday 30 January 2016

…the opposite of an Introduction…



I have a CAS card today featuring the sweet Aida Gonna Miss You from Tiddly Inks.

 
To make up my card I followed the current sketch at Freshly Made Sketches.  As I wasn’t adding any embellies I matted the image on some cardstock I coloured with Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and drew in some faux stitches around the image for some added interest.

Over at Craft for the Craic their current challenge is January Blues, to be interpreted in any way you like.  I’ve gone literally with some blue on my image and my cardstock.  The theme of the card is also somewhat blue, as in sad, as it is for a colleague who is leaving.  I think the image looks a bit sad, not sure my colleague is very sad in heading off but I know I will miss her bubbly personality.

I have used a Tiddly Inks image and for a change my card fits the theme at their challenge so I can enter, yippee!  My sentiment doesn’t just wish my colleague well but includes a thank you as she really has helped me out in the time we have worked together.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Lips R24, R29, R46
Hair E35, E50, YR24, YR31
Outfit BV08, BV17, E70, E71, E74, E77, N0, N2, R83, R85, R89, V20, V22, V25, YG03, YG11
Book R56, R59, R89, RV69
Suitcases E21, E23, E25, E27, E29, Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Inks & Paints etc
Papers
Stamps
Challenges
Tiddly Inks #174 ~ Thank you

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love that image and your colouring is amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is fabulous! This is the sweetest card! So glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I love this image and I adore how you colored it.
    Thank you for playing with us at the Tiddly Inks Challenge!
    Smiles!
    KalySto

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such phenomenal coloring! This card is wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing and joining us for the Tiddly Inks challenge! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great use of the image with your sentiment, so sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks for the "Thank you" challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is simply sweet! I am sure your colleague loved it! Thank You for joining us at Tiddly Inks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: