Followers

Monday 14 December 2015

He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work, And filled all the stockings…



December already and my last play at a Tim tag for the year following his tut for December.


I didn’t have the right punches (can’t seem to find them in Australia yet!) so had to improvise with my Martha Stewart Branch punch.  While I had the Idea-ology Jingle Bells they seemed a little small for my wreath so I swapped them out for some berries and added in a rusty bell as this tag is going out to a friend who likes things vintage.  My Seasonal Chitchat stickers also didn’t have any of the phrases like Tim’s did so I had to go with just two separate words.

As I’ve followed a tutorial and recipe from Tim I am entering my tag in the current challenge at NordSalten Hobby Club.  Over at Lawnscaping they are looking for tags so I am entering mine.  And, of course, I am linking it up on Tim’s blog too.

Ingredients:
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Tim Holtz Alterations Thinlits ~ 658784 Tag Collection
Embellishments
Inks & Paints etc
Papers
Ribbons & Trims etc
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Such a BEAUTIFUL tag! Love all the texture! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Lawnscaping! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your version of Tim's tag! (I'm also doing them). Thanks for joining us at NSHK.
    Hugs from DT-Brita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice tag! I love that wreath. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: