Followers

Monday 3 November 2014

Nibble, nibble, gnaw who is nibbling at my little house?



This is my last Halloween card for this year and it features the fun new image, Elisabete Spider Witch, part of the fab Halloween Gals collection from Simply B Stamps.


To make up my card I’ve followed the current sketch over at Cheerful Sketches, I just swapped out the circle element for some cobwebs and made the left rectangle a bit larger to accommodate my image.  I managed to raid my scrap drawer for all of the papers on this card too and stuck to traditional Halloween colours.

Being a Halloween card, the best holiday in the year, I am also entering this in the current challenge at Die Cut Diva’s.  I cut my cobweb die twice to create my circle element so I’ve got their die cut element covered.  Given my image is of a witch I think this card definitely qualifies for a fantasy theme so I am also linking it up at C.R.A.F.T. for their current challenge.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Eye E21, E23, E27
Lips R24, R29, R46
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Outfit C0, C1, C3, N4, N6, N8, V12, V15, V17, W6, W8, W10, 100
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
La-La Land Crafts ~ Spider Web Corner
Embellishments
Close to My Heart ~ Haunted Assortment
Inks & Paints etc
Gel Pen ~ White
Spica ~ Silver
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Mowed Grass, Scattered Straw, Seedless Preserves & Spiced Marmalade
Papers
Close to My Heart Cardstock ~ Orange
Close to My Heart ~ Mischief
Core’dinations Cardstock ~ Black Cat
DCWV ~ Bewitched
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. I see someone winking at me! Love the image and she's wonderfully colored - got to love those purple and black leggings. What could be better than the sentiment "Wicked Cool!"....

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas for our ANY HOLIDAY challenge for November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card! Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches!

    Hugs,
    Marjoleine (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining us at Cheerful Sketches with your nice card.
    If you like, you can make 3 cards for each challenges.

    Greetings Geesje (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice card. Thanks for joining the challenge at cheerful sketches. Good luck.
    Ine
    http://creaine-challenges.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great card!
    Love the digi!
    Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.... good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made a gorgeous card with the sketch of Cheerful Sketches...thanks!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: