Followers

Monday 24 November 2014

Happy Birthday Sharman



I have a card today for the very lovely Sharman whose birthday it is and my card is featuring her commissioned image from Simply B Stamps.


I decided to do something extra special for Sharman who is just the loveliest person so have done a tepee card in a shabby chic style.  I’ve got lots of lovely flowers and die cuts and pearls and some distressing happening to go into my card.  As this is an extra special card I am entering it in the current The ABC Challenge.

Here's the left hand side.

 
And the right.



Fussy and Fancy are running a two of a kind challenge at the moment and I have lots of pairs on this.  I have two flourish die cuts, two pairs of paper roses, two pearl flourishes, two die cut labels and two rub-on sentiments.

I’ve never made a tepee card before but it was very easy to do and it is a nice change from a regular card.  Being a different card form I am also entering my card in Bastel-traum’s current challenge.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E11, E21, E50, E51 (E02 cheeks)
Eyes E30, E37
Lips R24, R29, R46
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Outfit B91, B93, B95, B97, N0,  N1
Chalks & Powders etc
Fran-tage Embossing Enamel ~ Shabby Blue
Pebbles Metallic Cream Chalk ~ Dark Blue
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
My Favorite Things Die-namics ~ Fancy Flourish
Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ Labels Eighteen
Wild Rose Studio ~ Oval Frame
Embellishments
Prima Say it in Pearl ~ Ivs. Grey (coloured with B97)
ScrapBerry’s ~ Paper Roses White (coloured with B93 & B97)
Inks & Paints etc
Spica ~ Gold
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Tea Dye, Walnut Stain &Weathered Wood
Papers
Bazzill Cardstock ~ Typhoon
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely creation. Gorgeous image, beautifully coloured. Love all your embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenges.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaaw so very pretty! thank you for joining us at ABC Challenge! Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... what for a great card, fits to our challenge. THANKS so much for sharing your wonderful work by bastel-traum... Hope I can see more from you in the next challenges :) Hugs Ute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: