Followers

Wednesday 29 October 2014

So I’ll stay and see you through


It’s sketch challenge time over at Outlawz and I have a card featuring Geeky by Emma Canning.


And here’s the sketch.


I kept thinking of Miss Stacy from Anne of Green Gables for some reason and the sketch suited a romantic and rustic theme so out came the roses and the pearls.  Soft pink seemed the right colour too and I’ve lots of it on my card so I am entering the current challenge over at A Creative Romance.

Although they always do an anything goes challenge over at Creative Fingers, when I play along I always use the DT twist, in this case it was layers, almost as much a favourite of mine as flowers.  I’ve got plenty of layers on this card with my designer papers, ribbons and embellies.

I’ve been wanting to use the lovely stitched ribbon that’s been in my stash for some time and it was the perfect fit for this card atop some lovely pink lace.  With my stitching I am also entering my card over at the Alphabet Challenge.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E11, E21 (E02 cheeks)
Eyes B04
Hair E21, E23, E25, E27
Outfit E50, E51, E53, E55, G28, G40, G46
Bag E13, E23, E25, E29, E37
Rose R39, R43, R46
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Embellishments
Kaisercraft Paper Blooms ~ Dusty Pink
Resin Roses from stash
Inks & Paints etc
Core’dinations Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Tattered Rose & Walnut Stain
Smooch ~ Moonlight & Taffy
Papers
My Mind’s Eye Miss Caroline Howdy Doody ~ Baby Lacy & Happy Beach Stripe
Prima Time Traveler’s Memories ~ Falling Rose
Ribbons & Trims etc
Brown & Pink Stitched Ribbon from stash
My Mind’s Eye Scalloped Lace ~ Lost and Found 2 Remember Blush
Stamps
Polkadoodles ~ Geeky (retired)
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. this is so adorable!
    thanks so much for playing along with us at Alphabet-Challenge!

     

    Hugs and kisses from germany,

    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thank you for joining in the fun with us at Alphabet Challenges
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your beautiful card. Thanks for sharing at Creative Fingers, good luck and hope to see you again xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: