Followers

Sunday 25 May 2014

Yet still my heart goes to thee…



This is my second project featuring one of the awesome Teen Scene Steampunk Valentine images being rereleased at Simply B Stamps, this one features the handsome My Heart Aflutter Christian.


I’ve done this one in a more masculine style and kept well away from the girlie elements of my previous card using Kitty Love London, just to show how versatile these images are.  As I have kept it ungirlie I’ve naturally steered away from florally elements so I am entering it in the current challenge at Rhedd & Rosie’s.

To make up my card I’ve followed the current sketch over at Outlawz, the simple square elements working well for a masculine unfrilly card.  For embellies I’ve got out my favourite ones from Tim Holtz and gone to town with lots of gears and metal, perfect for a male card.  The current challenge at Ladybug Crafts is to use your favourite embellishments so I’m also linking this up there.

Now be sure to go check out all the other amazing projects featuring the rest of the Teen Scene Steampunk Valentine images over at the Simply Steampunk Challenges blog.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11
Eyes E21, E23
Hair T4, T6, T8, 100
Outfit B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, R24, R29, R46, R59, R89, T4, T6, T8, W00, W1, W3, W5, W6, W7, 100
Goggles BG00, BG01, BG02, E13, E17, E19, E23, E25, E27, 0
Heart B000, B91, C00, W00, W1, W3, 0
Chalks & Powders etc
Gold Mica
Embellishments
Chain from stash
Prima Junkyard Findings ~ Steampunk Air & Tiny Clock Parts
Tim Holtz Idea-ology ~ Mini Gears
Watch Parts from stash
Inks & Paints etc
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Broken China, Dusty Concord, Faded Denim & Weathered Wood
Papers
Kaisercraft Cardstock ~ Liquorice
Prima Craftsman ~ Architect, Draftsman & Widgets
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Gosh, how fab is this, love your embellishments, thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome teen card! Many thanks for joining the Rhedd and Rosie’s challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! i love the chains! Thank you for playing along at Rhedd and Rosie’s. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: