Followers

Sunday 4 May 2014

Now shade on two pale cheeks...


There’s a sassy new image over at Simply B Stamps she’s called, appropriately, Kiss It Betty.


I thought I’d turn her into a slightly cheeky (pardon the pun!) Valentine card with some hearts and bling.  Either that or it could be a very sweetly presented message to go jump.

To make up my card I’ve followed the current sketch at Sketch n’ Dies, love playing along with their sketches.  I flipped it over as I needed an upright rectangle to place Kiss It Betty on.  I’ve got several die cuts on this too framing Betty and the other rectangular element as well as the heart I used to frame my sentiment.

The dies qualify me over at Die Cut Diva’s too and I’ve got their other theme covered with my heart and bling embellies, a girl’s gotta have some sparkle especially one that’s as sassy as this lady.  Featuring an image of a girl  and being coloured with my trusty Copics means that I am also linking this up at the current Copic Marker Spain challenge.

Want to win this digi?  Just leave me a comment by Monday night (on US PST Monday) and she could be yours.  Betty will announce the winners with the next Tursday solo release.  Yes, winners, so head over to the SBS blog, leave a comment there and then on to all the DT blogs and leave them all some love.  Theres one of these cuties to be won at each blog to a randomly drawn commenter. 

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53 (E02 cheeks)
Eyes B000, B00, B05
Lips R24, R29, R46
Hair Y11, Y13 Y15, Y17, Y26
Outfit R24, R29, R46, R59, R89
Chalks & Powders etc
Lindy’s Stamp Gang Embossing Powder ~ Stardust Candy Rose
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ A2 Curved Matting Basics & Hearts
Embellishments
Jolee’s All That Bling ~ Baby Pink Multishape Gems
Making Memories Gameboard Shapes ~ Hearts
Inks & Paints etc
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Faded Jeans, Spun Sugar, Tea Stain, Vintage Photo & Weathered Wood
Papers
Prima Cartographer ~ Les Yeux
Stamps
Challenges

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. This image is too much fun! Love it! Coloring is marvelous.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done a wonderful job on this oh so needed image!!! I love the little hearts you added! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great image, right! I love how you colored her blond hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card with this fun image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card thanks for joining us at sketch 'n dies and good luck in the draw
    Hugs Tonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!!! sweet image, wonderful hearts. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Dies. I hope you get to join us again for our next sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card. So pleased you have joined us at Die Cut Divas this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: