Followers

Sunday 18 May 2014

Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!

There’s a new release over at Simply B Stamps and my first post today features the fabulous Fight for the Cause Nancy image.


Now Betty offers commissions from time to time where you get to choose how you want your image drawn up, theme, pose, style etc and Betty works her magic.  Usually these are $45 but if you’ve joined the Fan Page sometimes Betty does a $25 special, these she does in sets of ten.  This means ten new images in an assortment of themes which you can also sometimes purchase, for this collection all ten ladies who bought a commission gave permission for theirs to be sold so go check out all the different styles and themes, everything from Halloween to Sandra Dee sweet, of set D.  If you buy a commission and give permission for it to be sold you also get all of the other images that are permitted to be sold in that set.  Pretty awesome, right?

So to make up my card I’ve followed the current sketch at Outlawz, I just went somewhat OTT with the flowers!  I really wanted to use my new Nesties and a doily (I’ve got heaps I’ve had in my stash for ages) so I layered up the circle element.  Circles happen to be current theme at Creative Corner so I’m entering my card over there.  And, as two of my circles are die cuts, I’m also linking this up at the current Crafts 4 Eternity challenge.

Ingredients:

Copics
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11 (cheeks E02)
Eye B000, B05, 0
Lips R29, R46, R59
Hair E30, E31, E33, E35, Y26
Pants E40, E42, E43, E44
Scarf & Ribbon RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Top BV04, BV13, BV17
Shoes N0, N1, N2
Chalks & Powders etc
Fran-tage Embossing Enamel ~ Aged Rose
Pebbles Basic Chalk ~ Pink
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ Grand Stately Circles & Stately Circles
Embellishments
Mulberry Flowers from stash
Paper Doily from stash
Inks & Paints etc
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Spun Sugar & Tattered Rose
Papers
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card thanks for joining us at crafts 4 eternity this week hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: