Followers

Saturday 10 May 2014

G’day colabear



Tamara, aka The Stamping Chef, put out a fun new digi, You’re Koalafied, and being an Aussie chick I had to get it.


Now Tamara didn’t go into details but seems when she was a kid she must have called kolas colabears.  Ordinarily I’d be pointing out that koalas are NOT bears but it was too cute not to reference in my post title.

To make up my card I’ve followed the current sketch at Outlawz and used some lovely greeny-yellow toned papers and flowers as a reference to the Aussie outback.  I used the negative space from my die cut so I could give a nice clean finish to the image, which I fussy cut.

Flowers are the current theme over at 4 Crafty Chicks so I am entering this over there.  I’m also linking it up at The Stamping Chef’s current challenge.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E000, E00, E21, E11 (cheeks E02)
Eyes B000, B05
Lips R24, R29, R46, R59
Hair Y11, Y13, Y15, Y19, Y26
Outfit B91, B93, B95, B97, B99, E70, E71, E74, E77, E84, E87, E89, N0, N1, N2, YG91
Koala E000, E00, T4, T6, T8, 100, W1, W3, W5
Dies, SVGs & Templates etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities ~ Classic Circles
Embellishments
Prima Flowers  ~ Jardine Printery
Inks & Paints etc
Tim Holtz Distress Ink ~ Gathered Twigs & Shabby Shutters
Papers
BoBunny Autumn Song ~ Harvest
Close to my Heart ~ Partridge & Pear Card Kit
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful,love the design and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Emily I love this image I too had to have it ! layout looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily, I love your card it's Beautiful. Lovely colouring as always from you. Happy to see a TSC image used. Thankyou for joining us at TSC. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that image is awesome, great coloring and the flowers are wonderful. Nice layout and nice colors. Thanks for playing our flowers challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT@4CC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Card Emily!! love it!! Thanks for joining in the fun at The Stamping Chef Challenges. Tanja DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: