Followers

Friday 31 January 2014

Just a mean green mother from outer space…



Well maybe Seymour 2 is but not pretty little Betty, at least not this one from Simply B Stamps, the new Betty and Seymour 2 image released today.


I had to Google the movie for some inspiration as it’s been years since I saw it and then I had to challenge myself to do a platinum blonde, I think she turned out rather well.  With the whole botanical theme, the 7 Dots Studio paper I had in my stash was just perfect while a touch of Antique Linen Distress Ink brought my other papers up to the right tone.  And how could I use anything but that awesome Flourish with a Bling vine as an embellie?

To make up my card I used the current sketch at the Outlawz Wednesday Sketch challenge.  I am so glad I joined Outlawz as I love their sketches.  So while this isn’t my favourite sketch, I don’t have one those, Outlawz is definitely my favourite place for finding the perfect sketch, I’ve used every one since I joined.  So I am linking this up at Top Tip Tuesday for their current challenge.

With my digi image I am also entering this at My Sheri Crafts’ current challenge.  And how stinking cute is this image?

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53 (E02 cheeks)
Eyes B000, B02, 0
Lips R32, R35, R37
Hair B000, C00, E40, W1, W3, 0
Dress E40, E42, E43, E44
Shoes W00, W1, W3
Seymour G03, G05, G07, G09, R000, R00, R02
Pot E08, E19, YR65
Sunglasses T3, T4, T5, T6, T8, T10
Dies & SVGs etc
Spellbinders Nestabilities – Classic Ovals
Embellishments
Flourish with a Bling – Jack Vine
Inks & Paints etc
Tim Holtz Distress Ink – Antique Linen, Frayed Burlap, Tea Dye & Walnut Stain
Papers
Carta Bella Wildflowers – Aztec
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Great card here, lovely colouring in. Thanks for linking up with us over at MSC this time.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh FANTASTIC... LOVE THIS.. awesome coloring...
    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: