Followers

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Out on Good Behaviour


So it’s Day 5 of the 13 Days of Halloween at Simply B Stamps and the theme is Scary Women with anything goes for the project.  I’ve done a Halloween card featuring Skeleton Key Samantha from this year’s Lady Killers collection.


I thought I’d be a bit cheeky with Samantha but still keep it PG, if not G rated, so the inside says…


 The card follows the sketch over at Here Come the Boys where the challenge is always to make a male card, this one is definitely meant to be given to a male for Halloween.  I did add some embellies but I figure metal works for men, they like all that sort of stuff and I do have a huge stash of metal embellies I just have to use!  I needed to cover up where I’d cut off the charm loops (they wouldn’t sit right with them still on) so I added just a little bit of non-girly bling too.

With my two different embellies and the three different designer papers and my one image, this also fits the recipe at A Gem of a Challenge so I’m entering my card in that challenge also.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E53 (cheeks E11)
Lips R46, R59, R89
Eyes G05, G09, 0
Hair E08, E19, YR
Skirt BV20, BV23, BV25, V91,
Top RV91, RV93, RV95
Bars and hinges C00, C1, C3
Door E29, E31, E33, E57
Stonework N0, N1, T3, T5, 0
Embellishments
Papers
Glitz Rebel – Rebel Grunge
Glitz Sunshine in my Soul – Birds
Imaginisce Black Ice – Moroccan Bloom
Stamps
Challenges
A Gem of a Challenge #101 – Recipe 3 2 1
Update: I won the challenge at A Gem of a Challenge!


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cardm great sentiment lol and great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Here come the Boys.
    DT Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card thanks for joining us at a gem of a challenge
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: