Followers

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Mirror, Mirror, On the Wall, Who’s the Most Evil One of All?

I’ve raided the vault again for the image for today’s project, going way back to Halloween 2011 for the lovely Evil Queen Rio from the Teen Scene range at Simply B Stamps.


Loving her curls and her gorgeous party dress and I couldn’t help but accessorise her in gold with some added sparkle from my Wink of Stella pens.  I was going to draw in some fishnet tights but I didn’t trust my hand to be steady enough, especially as I thought about it after I’d coloured her and no way was I doing all those pleats again!

Being a queen she needed some bling to go with her and the sparkly jack-o’-lantern button from my stash of buttons was just perfect.  I’ve had a button collection for some time but never really remembered to use them but they are finally coming out in my Halloween projects.  Some rhinestones finished her off nicely.

The layout follows the current sketch at Sunday Sketch & Stamp and with my button I’m also linking this up at the current Dream Valley Challenges.  I’m also entering her in the current challenge at Quirky Crafts Challenge, which called for pumpkins.

Ingredients:
Copics
Skin E50, E51, E11, E13, (cheeks R02)
Hair N4, N6, N8, 100
Eyes E29, E37, 0
Eye Shadow E31, E35, E37, Y08, Wink of Stella Clear
Lips R24, R46, R59
Dress RV000, RV10, RV11, RV32, RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Bag, Mirror and Tiara Y23, Y26, Y28, Wink of Stella Black, Clear, Gold & Violet
Glasses & Mirror BG000, BG01, 0
Dies
Spellbinders Nestabilities Deckled Rectangles
Embellishments
Jesse James Dress It Up Spooktacular Buttons – Pumpkin
Kaisercraft Rhinestones – Orange
Papers
We R Memory Keepers Heebie Jeebies – Icky
Stamps
Challenges


Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. So cute halloween card. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super cute, love the colours, love how you have tipped the sketch, a beautiful card. Thanks for using our sketch this week at Sunday Stamp and Sketch. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cutie! Thank you for joining Quirky Crafts Pumpkin Challenge, a new one starts tomorrow evening!
    ((Lyn)) DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card. Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: