Followers

Wednesday 14 November 2012

Trick!



The final day, day thirteen of the Simply Challenged Challenges 13 Days of Halloween challenge provided these instructions: “Trick or Treat!  Show us a favorite Trick (technique) or give us a Treat”.

I chose Betty Hogwarts for this tag.




Copic colours I used were:
Hair BG01, BG02, BG05
Skin E00, E02, E11, E13 (E95 cheeks)
Eyes B00, B02, B05
Mouth R22, R24
Dress B93, B95, B97, BG01, BG02, BG05
Shoes C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7, 100
Wand Y28

It’s hard to pick a favourite technique but at the moment I am loving colouring and practicing everything I learned during the colouring course I took.  So this tag just pretty much features that technique with a pumpkin sticker thrown in for a touch of a Halloween.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. so so beautiful, love your colors and your coloring..
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments, I really appreciate you taking the time to let me know your thoughts (c: